Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sara Bareilles


Sara Bareilles
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
Yay Sara!

If you've ever read my blog you will know she is my second favorite artist ever. Who's first.. Kelly Clarkson. That's a hard person to beat but Sara is up there with her. Pure talent. Sara has more talent in her little finger than I think I have in my entire body to put it lightly.

She has always been so nice to me. And honestly during this interview I could tell she was so tired because she was a little more soft spoken than normal. She had showcases all day at SxSw the day before. I believe she had one at 12:30 am even. Then they got on the bus and drove up to Dallas and then she did Kidd Kraddick on like 2 hours of sleep. But she was great during the interview, tired or not she didnt let it show. Hell if I was on her schedule I'd be exhausted.

And you know what's kind of funny or ironic about the whole thing. I dont think she really cares about the success or how well the song is doing. I just think she wants to be able to make music and that's it. And that's pretty refreshing. But once again she's always so nice. And I have to say a recent posting on a certain Hiltons blog said she snubbed autograph seekers. Well good for her. Because she's worked really hard to get where she is. And I've never seen her snub a fan and theyre the ones that count.

Ok I'm going to quit my ramblings! But if you do get the chance to listen to the interview its a great one. And she did this little medley with "In Your Eyes" at the start of it. Which I would say is my doing because I told Kidd she did a kick ass version of it. And Sara was like "Well I dont know about Kick Ass but yeah." And I knew it was one of Kidds favorite songs ever so of course he got her to do it in the medley.

Ok pictures!
Sara Bareilles Sara Bareilles Sara Bareilles
Sara Bareilles Sara Bareilles

Okay so I will get working on Hotel Cafe from last week finally!
Rachel

No comments: