Monday, March 10, 2008

Mute Math


Mute Math
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
Last friday I shot the Matchbox Twenty show and yes those photos will be coming soon along with Alanis Morisette. I've had a bit of a large work load going on. So I apologize for the slow going process of getting everything up.

But the other opener for that tour was Mute Math. Their set was only 4 songs long which I think is not near enough for this talented group of guys. I really liked how their drummer was up front along with everyone, instead of in the back. And their singer got down with the Keytar. That's just fun to say ha Keytar. I'm sad I didnt get to shoot him doing crazy hand stands on his keyboard.

Anywho here are a few photos from their set.
Mute Math Mute Math Mute Math Mute Math
Mute Math Mute Math Mute Math Mute Math

Alright so the rest I should have soon!

Later Rachel :)

No comments: