Sunday, March 2, 2008

Maroon 5


Maroon 5
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
So last Friday Adam and James stopped by Kidd Kraddick and did an interview plus acoustic versions of "Wont Go Home Without You" and "This Love." Adam I think said he had a cold (frankly who hasnt gotten one yet, I know I did a few weeks ago), so he was drinking tea with I want to say chamomile and honey. But he didnt sing or sound like he was sick in any way. They sounded great. I have absolutely no complaints.

If you want to see a video of the performance you can visit http://kiddlive.com It's on the main page, scroll down!

Here's a few pics and for more you can also visit kidd's site.
Maroon 5 Maroon 5 Maroon 5
Maroon 5 Maroon 5 Maroon 5

Alright so Rooney, Jonas, Mute Math, Alanis, Matchbox 20, All coming soon. Also I went to the zoo wednesday and got some great pics there so I'm working on those.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww Adam, such a hottie yet such a man whore! Nice work Rach!