Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ryan Cabrera


Ryan Cabrera
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
Ryan Cabrera made a stop at Kidd Kraddick before he headed down to SxSw in Austin. Alot of people aren't to sure what to think of Ryans change of "image." And while his look has changed his music isnt too different and his personality is definitely still the same.

I will say he sure looks like he should be in a Pirates of the Caribbean movie though. But I also do want to point out the really cool Abbey Road tattoo he has.

Another cool thing about Ryan at Kidd Kraddick, I got to meet his keyboardist Chris August. Who is mega talented. Go check out his myspace. http://www.myspace.com/chrisaugustmusic He couldnt have been nicer and he seemed pretty surprised I even knew who he was. If you're in NYC he has a show tonight at I want to say The Bitter End.

Ryan Cabrera Ryan Cabrera Ryan Cabrera
Ryan Cabrera Ryan Cabrera

Ok I still have I Nine and Sara Bareilles to come.

Rachel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I loved what you wrote about Ryan and yeah, Chris is really talented! Your pics are awesome as usual!
Later