Saturday, March 15, 2008

Danity Kane


Danity Kane
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
Danity Kane was also at Kidd Kraddick last week promoting their newest single "Damaged" from their upcoming album "Welcom to the Dollhouse." Vocally they sounded great and they were a really nice group of girls. This one girl outside had a dog with a DK shirt on it and one of the girls was like I want one for my dog! And the girl was like here you can have this one and the girl from Danity Kane was like nooo dont do that! And then the girl from DK was like I want your dog its so cute. And the girl was like here take him and the DK member was like noooo. And so I was like "Man that girl was just going to give you her dog" and the girl from DK was like "oh I know she was like "Here's my eye!"" It's amazing how fans are so giving.

Ok so here's a few more pics.
Danity Kane Danity Kane Danity Kane

Okay so later!
Rachel

No comments: