Thursday, March 20, 2008

Matt Nathanson


Matt Nathanson
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
Matt Nathanson who's one my favorite musicians ever stopped by Kidd Kraddick last week. He is absolutely hilarious and very talented. His album "Some Mad Hope" that came out last year was one of the best albums released in 2007. If you dont have it go get it because its amazing.

He couldn't have been nicer ironically I haven't met him before. Mostly because I've lost the will to hang out for long periods of time after shows to meet the artist. Which I know is lame but hey I'm getting old in concert years.

The show I did go to of his he had Brett Dennen opening for him at the Gypsy Tea Room. They didnt have a drummer because their drummer went crazy or something. And Matt was reading parts of a Romance novel onstage. He's definitely not a PG rated show but it's a great one. Good times. Check him out get the cd go to a show he doesn't disappoint.

Matt Nathanson Matt Nathanson Matt Nathanson
Matt Nathanson Matt Nathanson

Ok Ryan Cabrera, Sara Bareilles, I Nine, and The Hotel Cafe Tour to come.

:)
Rachel

No comments: