Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Alanis Morissette


Alanis Morissette
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
The other opener for Matchbox Twenty. Alanis who I guess has a new album getting ready to come out. Her set list was like hit after hit after hit. And I have to say she wins for hardest person ever to try and shoot. She is all over that stage back and forth. I got to the point where I was like trying to pace with her on the half of the stage I was on because there was this speaker smack dab in the middle so you kinda had to commit to a side. You could change sides but it wasn't incredibly easy to do so.

But man difficult to get a good shot! I tried though.

Here's a few pics from her set.
Alanis Morissette Alanis Morissette Alanis Morissette Alanis Morissette
Alanis Morissette Alanis Morissette Alanis Morissette

Ok so still working on Matchbox Twenty. Working on the Kidd Kraddick stuff from last week. Also Willie Nelson and Randy Travis. Possibly Big Bad Voodoo Daddy all from last week. Today Kidd Kraddick has Matt Nathanson and that's exciting!

Have a good morning! :)
Rach

No comments: