Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Randy Travis at Billy Bob's


Randy Travis
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
So a couple weeks ago I shot Randy Travis at Billy Bob's. It was like Country Legends week for me I guess. Billy Bob's always treats me real well. It's one of my favorite places to shoot because of that. Randys setlist was full of hit after hit and he's definitely worth checking out if you get the chance, he is a country legend after all.

Alrighty I wish I had more to say I should. But I dont, I do however have pics for ya! I need to go get ready to shoot Riverdance tonight.


Randy Travis Randy Travis Randy Travis
Randy Travis Randy Travis Randy Travis

Ok I have KKITM stuff from last week that shouldnt take too long but it wont be till later tonight at the soonest. THEN Hotel Cafe Tour photos :)

Later
Rachel

No comments: