Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kelly Rowland


Kelly Rowland
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
Kelly Rowland was in studio at Kidd Kraddick a little over a week ago. She was there promoting her most recent album, which is apparently only available digitally, and I just dont like that whole only digital thing cause I like to have it and hold it in my hand, and I'm not talking about holding my ipod.

The music on the other hand sounded great, and I have to say she was so nice. She didnt bring her puppy which I would have loved to have seen cause it's a yorkie. She says she lives with her mom now because she didnt like to travel and would shake. And I understand that because my dog does that when he gets in the car. But I think secretly my dog loves to go places its just the car he doesn't like.

But back to Kelly. So nice, and they kept trying to get info out of her about the Jay Z Beyonce wedding rumors and she was just like what wedding? It was pretty funny. She even gave big Al a good punch then hug. But very nice and personable. And poor girls flight got canceled because American was canceling all those flights. So she said that was a sign from god she should just go home to Houston. She could have rented a car and drove. It's 5 hours but that's not too bad.

Here's a couple pics there are more at kiddlive.com
Kelly Rowland Kelly Rowland Kelly Rowland

Rachel

No comments: