Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Nascar at Texas Motor Speedway


Kasey Kahne
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
So I went out to Texas Motor Speedway friday afternoon to shoot during practice for a couple hours. I got some descent shots and I also got one heck of a sunburn on my face. In my defense it was 50 degrees outside and the sun burning my skin didnt even cross my mind because I was cold.

It's been an interesting few days though. My eye was almost swollen shut yesterday thanks to what I believe was sun poisoning. Wear sunblock or hats or anything to shade your face from the sun kids. I should have been more careful.

I couldnt stay longer than 4:30 so I didnt get shots of some of the drivers I wanted but that's ok. There's another race here in like 6 months. No biggie.

Here are some of the shots I did get.

Dale Earnhardt Junior Michael McDowell Kurt Busch
Martin Truex Junior Brian Vickers Greg Biffle Juan Pablo Montoya

Alrighty I will have a review for the Dave Barnes show up ASAP! I have to get some of the photos edited first but I have sorted through them already its just a matter of editing! Plus I shot a couple shows Saturday! I might have a busy week coming up too that show I really want to shoot is coming up!

Later
Rachel

No comments: