Monday, May 19, 2008

Simple Plan at the Palladium


Simple Plan
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
So I lucked out last monday and got to shoot the Simple Plan show. And I have nothing but great things to say about these guys. I can honestly see why a friend of mine loves them so much. Makes you want too move to Canada if everyone is this nice, well if it wasn't so cold.

The lighting wasnt amazing but it wasnt bad either. It was just all over the place so I tried my best to keep up. And this band moves around alot. I almost too a Bass to the face! One of the security guys I see at alot of events was laughing at me when I did this almost sort of limbo matrix move to dodge it. My best shots are of Jeff. The lighting by him was phenomenal.

The band and crowd definitely was all about the interaction. Pierre got up close by jumping into the pit area and got the crowd clapping, singing, and waving along with him. And David was quite chatty and pretty funny.

Set List:
Generation
Take My Hand
Shut Up!
Jump
When I'm Gone
Addicted
The End
Me Against the World
Your Love Is a Lie
Time to Say Goodbye
I Can Wait Forever
Thank You
Welcome to My Life
I'd Do Anything
What If
Untitled
God Must Hate Me
Crazy
Perfect

and some more shots
Simple Plan Simple Plan Simple Plan
Simple Plan Simple Plan Simple Plan
Simple Plan Simple Plan Simple Plan


Ok so I have some Jordin stuff from Kidd Kraddick to put up. Then hopefully I can get the Alicia Keys stuff done!

Rachel

No comments: