Monday, May 19, 2008

Jordin Sparks


Jordin Sparks
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
So Tuesday Jordin Sparks was in studio at Kidd Kraddick and she was so nice it was ridiculous. I have no bad things to say about her. She took the time to introduce herself to even me the unimportant girl with the camera.

There's been all this drama surrounding her about having to go on vocal rest. But she sounded great. No signs of anything wrong with vocals. During one of the breaks she was saying she only liked green gummy bears and same thing with only liking pink and red starburst.

During that same break I had a friend ask me to bring it up so I asked her about Idol Forums where she was a frequent poster before she was even on idol, and she still posts there now even. She funnily enough said she checked it that morning. And I think its kind of cool that a big fan of the show won the show. But now I have this vision in my head of Jordin waking up in the morning and first thing checking the Idol forums. She also said she was sad to be passing the idol crown. Then I proceeded to talk about how I'm pulling for David Cook especially after his performance Mariah Carey week. And she said she really liked his Billie Jean performance. She also mentioned she was sad Michael Johns got kicked off.

I dont normally get pictures with the artist but I definitely got one with her as did like everyone there. And after it she said something about writing a song (BLANK) is for lovers. I forgot what the Blank was. But she said something cause I was wearing a Texas is for Lovers shirt on. And now I feel bad for forgetting.

But Jordin was so nice. And sounded great. I know I say alot of folks are nice because they are but man she's definitely up near the top of the list for niceness.

Here's a few pics, more at http://kiddlive.com on the main page or under stuff you missed.
Jordin Sparks Jordin Sparks Jordin Sparks Jordin Sparks

Ok now if only I can get through the Alicia Keys shots then I'll be mostly caught up.

Rachel

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yayyyy Cook for the win!!! Glad to see Jordin likes him too! :)