Friday, May 2, 2008

Jason Mraz


Jason Mraz
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
So on my birthday Jason Mraz was at Kidd Kraddick. Not a bad birthday present right? I think the guy is a lyrical genius. But its so odd because he's way chill. His new stuff sounds great. The album comes out soon.

So I dont know if anyone has noticed this but alot of musicians have tattoo's and the cool thing about that is to 99 percent of these musicians the tattoos have some sort of meaning other than they look cool. So I find myself trying to get shots of the tattoos lately. And that I guess is my current thing. I wish I had asked Mraz what his tattoo meant. Maybe someone reading this can enlighten me.

Sorry I dont have too much more to say. Here are a few photos, there are more at kiddlive.com under stuff you missed.

Jason Mraz Jason Mraz Jason Mraz Jason Mraz

Later
Rachel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

his tattoo on his left arm is called 'live high'....the drawing represents a man (jason) and his one true love (whom he wishes to find one day). the stats written vertically is his height and age when he got the tat. He explained during his interview that when he finds his 'special' someone, he will eventually fill in her stats as well. And should they have children one day, the 'womb' of the woman figure will be completed with their child's info as well.
P.S. he explains this in an interview with Torgen Schneider

Anonymous said...

Is there any link to that?
I found the interview with Torgen Schneider. He talks about his "beginner" tattoo only.
It's a great interview!:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K45QBVOGXcg

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRAfG6Ebm8U&NR=1

is the link of that interview in youtube...

its under the name of 'Jason Mraz|I´m yours(Sofa Version)