Friday, October 3, 2008

Lady Antebellum


Lady Antebellum
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
So I got to shoot Lady Antebellum at the State Fair on friday. They were fantastic. The only song I wish they would have done was a song they did for the Olympics or something called "I Was Here" Definitely would love to get to see these guys again. The crowd was kinda light.. what's up with that Dallas?

Anyway here's the set list and then some shots!

Slow Down Sister
Loves Lookin’ Good On You
Home Is Where the Heart Is/Free Fallin
Things People Say
All We’d Ever Need
Without Love
Long Gone
I Run To You
Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
One Day You Will
Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
Lookin For A Good Time/ You Shook Me All Night Long
Woman Scorned
Love Don’t Live Here
Hard to Handle

Lady Antebellum Lady Antebellum Lady Antebellum
Lady Antebellum Lady Antebellum Lady Antebellum

Things have been pretty slow this week. Hopefully it picks up next week though.

Later yall!
Rachel

No comments: