Thursday, October 23, 2008

Michelle Branch


Michelle Branch
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
So this past weekend was crazy I shot stuff like four nights in a row. Neil Diamond, Jessica Simpson, Michelle Branch, and then I attended New Kids on the Block but took my point and shoot. I will post some Neil Diamond later.

But here are some shots of Michelle. It was an acoustic set. She did a lot of new material from her upcoming album. It isnt going to be released until next year I think she said? It was a good set, no big production or anything. Plus her hilarious guitar player was just amusing. Lighting was tough when she was at the microphone because of this gross shadow being cast. Not to mention the stage being soo tall. I think I touched on that before But oh well.

Michelle Branch Michelle Branch Michelle Branch

Here's the set list

Everywhere
Sooner or Later
Crazy Ride
Breathe
Summertime
Goodbye to You
Game of Love
Leave the Pieces
Texas in the Mirror
You Wreck Me (Tom Petty Cover)
Pretty Little Lyin' Eyes
All You Wanted
Are You Happy Now
Stand Still, Look Pretty
Everything Comes and Goes


Rachel

No comments: