Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Kids on the Block


New Kids on the Block
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
So I went to the New Kids show this past Sunday and lived out my 8 year old (like when I was 8 years old not 8 years) dreams of getting to see them. Sure it was you typical boyband show. But it was great. I was next to the B stage which was cool cause they sang 2 in the Morning on that stage and its my favorite track off "The Block" album.

Anyway here are some shots from my point and shoot.
New Kids on the Block New Kids on the Block New Kids on the Block New Kids on the Block
New Kids on the Block New Kids on the Block

Ok good times! So this week so far I've gone to Gavin Degraw then Sara Bareilles who had Marc Broussard open for her. Tomorrow is Ben Folds who has Missy Higgins opening for him and that's exciting. Then Saturday is Alanis Morisette. She's a tough shoot cause she doesnt stand still for one second if she's not strapped down with a guitar. Should be interesting.

Obviously lots more to come!

Rachel

1 comment:

Tab Parker said...

Holy crap! You have been busy.