Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hanson


Hanson
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
I shot Hanson on Sunday night. Its the first show of theirs I've been too since 2001. Which didnt mean I didn't still like them. I just didnt get tix before they sold out, and didnt want to camp out for 3 days for first row or anything like that. I stayed and stood back watching the whole show. The boys seemed pumped the tour was starting. I enjoyed Issac's Knee Slide during I want to say "Cant Stop"

Lighting was pretty descent. There wasnt a lot of smoke so the House of Blues lighting guy wasnt blowing out the back lights too bad. He still could have brightened the fronts a bit but he's getting better. It wasnt like shooting in a cave during Hanson's set. The Veronicas well that's another story.

Anyway here are a couple shots then I'll post the set list.

Hanson Hanson Hanson Hanson
Hanson Hanson Hanson Hanson

Set List:
1. Something Going Round
2. Higher
3. Been There Before
4. Follow Your Lead
5. Wheres the Love
6. Great Divide
7. Penny and Me (acoustic)
8. Georgia (acoustic)
9. One More(acoustic)!
10. Where Did it Start?
11. Black Hearted Woman
12. Blue Sky
13. Hope it Comes Soon
14. A Minute Without You
15. Running Man
16. MMMBop
17. Can't Stop
18. Use Me
19. This Time Around
20. Watch Over Me

Encore

21. Coming Back for More
22. Lost Without Each Other


Also this week Hanson came into Kidd Kraddick to do a couple acoustic songs and here are a few of those shots as well!

Hanson Issac Hanson Hanson Taylor Hanson

So as you can tell last week was very Mmmboptastic. That's my word of the week ha. Ok so I have to be up at the studio in a bit so I should try and get some sleep!

Later!
Rachel

No comments: