Friday, June 13, 2008

Concerts in the Gardens


South Austin Jug Band
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
Well I've been out at so many of these shows the past two weeks its insane. And tonight it continues.

But I was glad to get to shoot the South Austin Jug Band. I shot them last year at the concerts in the gardens as well. They're enjoyable and definitely worth checking out. It's an eclectic vibe and I wouldnt exactly pin them as a certain genere, maybe folk. They are playing the ACL Fest later this year. I guess think the whole Asleep at the Wheel kind of vibe. That same weekend the concerts at the gardens had them as well so I imagine they were going for a certain sound.


Here are some shots of the South Austin Jug Band
South Austin Jug Band South Austin Jug Band South Austin Jug Band
South Austin Jug Band South Austin Jug Band

And some shots of Asleep at the Wheel
Asleep at the Wheel Asleep at the Wheel

And then two weeks ago I shot the Elvis impersonator Kraig Parker. So here are a few shots of him
Kraig Parker Kraig Parker Kraig Parker

And lastly some shots of the flowers at gardens!
Flowers Flowers Flower and Bee

Ok so that's me playing catch up for right now!
I have some kidd kraddick stuff and in a few days shots from the Natasha Bedinfield show.

Rachel

No comments: