Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kate Voegele


Kate Voegele
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
Tuesday morning Kate Voegele was in the studio! The Veronica's were also supposed to be there but Kate said Lisa was sick. So they are forgiven even though its sad cause Aussie accents are so awesome. Speaking of Aussies my friend Lynnie will be here in September!

Ok but back on topic! Kate Voegele! Who I've known of for a while thanks to Toms myspace pimping. But most recently she was added to the cast of my favorite show "One Tree Hill." So I was excited to get to see her do some acoustic songs.

Kidd actually asked her to do the version of Hallelujah she did for One Tree Hill and it was great. I'm a sucker for that song though. On another side note she was incredibly nice and outgoing.

the shots!
Kate Voegele Kate Voegele Kate Voegele Kate Voegele

Ok there's more at http://kiddlive.com under guests!

As soon as I get done with all the Verizon Tour pics I will get those up!

Rachel

No comments: