Saturday, June 14, 2008

Forever the Sickest Kids

FTSK (I just really wanted to use that) was at Kidd Kraddick last week. Their cd had just come a little over a week before that and I think they've been on a small break from touring.

I'd heard the name before and up until recently didnt realize they were a local band. When Metro Station was in they mentioned touring with Forever the Sickest Kids.

They seemed like cool guys. I'm definitely going to try and shoot their set at Warped Tour next month.

Here's a few more shots.
Forever the Sickest Kids Forever the Sickest Kids Forever the Sickest Kids Forever the Sickest Kids

Later!
Rachel

1 comment:

T.Burkhard said...

Man, I love FTSK.

I think I actually saw the video for this performance on youtube somewhere...

Anyways, awesome pictures!