Friday, October 26, 2007

Fall Out Heroes


Pete and Travis
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
Kidd Kraddick had Pete and Andy of Fall Out Boy and Travis of Gym Class heroes up at the studio Wednesday. Andy was pretty quiet Pete was being pretty talkative. During a break I got him to sign a photo I had taken back when I shot the Honda Civic Tour for the paper. My exact quote was "Would it make me an ass if I asked you to sign this?" and Pete's response was "No not at all."

Pete was actually a very nice guy, he talked about a certain Golf Cart incident at that specific show. And how the FOB lights were ridiculously expensive and they only got used once during the show. Also very nice was Travis from Gym Class. Tired but nice. And like I said Andy was quiet but that doesnt make him un nice it just makes him quiet.

Travis, Pete, and Andy Travis Pete Wentz

There we go! I'm just on a roll tonight with the updates!

No comments: