Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bass Hall Shows

Last week I shot two shows at Bass Hall. The first was Yamato: The Japanese Drummers. And the second was The Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra doing John Williams pieces. Both were pretty interesting. And since I'm kinda a Star Wars geek I really loved that. But here are a few pics from each.

Yamato: The Japanese Drummer
Yamato: Japanese drummers Yamato: Japanese drummers


Fort Worth Symphony
The Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra The Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra The Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra

But there's that! :) I have some Elliot Yamin pictures I'm going to put up here shortly and I'm shooting Ryan Adams and Peter Frampton this weekend.

Next week I'm trying for the Sara Bareilles/Paolo Nuntini show, Fall Out Boy, and Maroon 5. We shall see how that goes. Hopefully well.

Also I will be in Kidd Kraddick studios for Sara Bareilles and now Fall Out Boy since they are there the same day next week. Should be lots of fun.

:)
Rachel

No comments: