Friday, August 31, 2007

Cat Power


Cat Power
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
Here's the all of 2 Cat Power pictures from the Granada. I liked the venue alot. Hated her lighting set up. And I caught the end of the opener so I know they can crank those lights and make them descent. It's so annoying when an artist uses only red light and its flooded with a gross kind of red.

Everyone who stayed for the entire show said it was amazing. I had to work in the morning so I only stayed and watched a couple more songs after I was done shooting. She was hopping around which I found kind of odd. But everyone has their own quirks.


Here's the other shot.
Cat Power

I'm working on the Eric Church photos. Oh I should have them up soon. Then after that possibly some Fort Worth Symphony Photos. Then Macy Gray. And I shot Mandy Moore last night.

Tonight I'm shooting Buddy Guy. Blues Guitar Legend for those to young to know. And Saturday I am shooting Def Leppard.

Have a good weekend yall!
Rachel

No comments: