Monday, August 20, 2007

Backstreet Boys


Backstreet Boys
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
Backstreet Boys were in studio at Kidd Kraddick today.

They were nice guys, Howie was kinda quiet and Nick I'm pretty sure was ADD but in a funny ammusing way. He was putting with Al's golf club trying to get the ball into this cap that goes on shaving cream or something. What I thought was cool was they have a phone fans can call and they like just gave out the number on air. And Nick actually answered it in the studio and whoever was calling hung up. I guess they got scared?

Here's a few pictures from that and the rest are of course over at http://www.kiddlive.com
Backstreet Boys Backstreet Boys Backstreet Boys

They were both very cool and went outside to meet the fans. It's crazy seeing it from their point of view. I'm sure had they had more time it wouldn't have been so rushed and crazy though.

Also I am shooting James Blunt there tomorrow morning. I am almost done with the Rufus Wainwright stuff. I've finished editing A Fine Frenzy and Neko Case, but since they were Rufus' openers I am waiting on finishing his pics before I put them up. So very soon. Then I will work on Little Texas, Cat Power, and Eric Church.

Later
Rachel

No comments: