Friday, August 10, 2007

Marc Cohn


Marc Cohn
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
So I got to shoot Marc Cohn at the House of Blues Sunday night. Sorry for the delay in posting. It's been a pretty busy week. Marc was actually better than I thought it would be. He is the writer of the song "Walking in Memphis." And if you don't know that song have you been living under a rock for several years?

He even got shot in the head once. In an attempted car jacking. Like bullet lodged in head. And he walked out of the hospital like the same day. And that makes Marc Cohn like superman.

Anyway here are a few more shots.
Marc Cohn Marc Cohn


Tonight I'm shooting Rufus Wainwright. A Fine Frenzy is one of the openers and I'm hoping to shoot them too. And then tomorrow I'm shooting the band Little Texas.

I should have some stuff from Rock the Bells up soon. And also some Nothing More stuff from their Acoustic show. So stay tuned!

No comments: