Monday, May 11, 2009

Britney Spears & Adele


Britney Spears
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
Well at the end of March I got to shoot Britney's Circus tour stop here. There were about a billion dancers and stuff on stage with her. They had us up on the side because honestly when you've only got 3 songs to shoot and a stage that big in the round. It's about the only thing that makes sense. I mean I imagine one could keep up on the floor but it would be like running a marathon back and forth and difficult to focus on shooting.

Spotlights were good for most of it. The second song was a little tough cause Britney was in a cage thing of sorts. But I think I got some ok shots, no cool lights or anything because of where we shot from. Here are some shots.

Britney Spears Britney Spears Britney Spears

Also in March I got to shoot Adele who was great. I got to actually stay and watch the show which is rare so I was happy about that. She seems so giddy sometimes when she performs, as if she can't believe folks are there cheering for her. I think the modesty is a great. Here are a few from that!

Adele AdeleAdele

Ok that's it for now. Lots of stuff from April to come including Nascar, Gavin Degraw, Fall Out Boy, 50 Cent, and James Morrison. So definitely stay tuned!

This weekend Robin Thicke and Jennifer Hudson are here, hopefully I'll get to shoot that one! Also here on Wednesday, Mandy Moore will be at Kidd Kraddick. Should be a good one!

No comments: