Friday, May 22, 2009

Nascar Spring 09


Jeff Gordon
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
Nascar was last month, and that's always fun to shoot, my ears got burnt pretty good though. It's definitely grueling, but I feel like I learn something each time I go out there. As you all well know I don't shoot a whole bunch of sports. And ok I'll admit it, I like every other girl my age have a crush on Kasey Kahne. However when I'm down there shooting I can't play favorites and professionalism is the name of the game. So that's a major upside to being out there shooting. On another note traffic wasn't too bad on Race day either, I took a differn't route home this time, it seems as though 121 I think it was.. is far less congested than 35 south. But that's only helpful to East Arlington and Dallas residents, if you live in Fort Worth it would take you way out of the way. The Texas Motor Speedway folks are always hospitable so I'm giving a shout out to them. Tickets for the Fall Race are on sale now. So Dallas folks you should check it out, but bring the sunscreen!

Here are some shots from the Spring Race

Samsung 500
Brian Vickers Kasey Kahne Ragan vs Gordon

Samsung 500 Qualifying
Kasey Kahne Kurt Busch Jimmie Johnson Truex Jr.

O'reilly 300
Carl Edwards Kyle Busch Kyle Busch

O'reilly 300 Qualifying
Joey Logano Leffler & Ruitimen Tony Stewart
Matt Kenseth Dale Jr.


Ok well that's it for right now. I have some Gavin Degraw to come! I just need to write the blog on that! And then some Forever the Sickest Kids, Fall Out Boy, 50 Cent, Cobra Starship, James Morrison, Demi Lovato, and Mandy Moore. So just a few things.

Yall have a good friday! TGIF!
Rachel

No comments: