Monday, April 27, 2009

Kidd Kraddick!


Paul Rudd
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
Ok lots and lots and lots of stuff from Kidd Kraddick over the past month and a half. We had the most awesome Paul Rudd in studio, and I have to admit I was really excited about it. I don't think there was a female that works up there that wasn't excited, and I'm happy to say he was extremely nice. He was there promoting "I Love You, Man" which is hilarious if you haven't seen it.
Paul Rudd Paul Rudd

Also in studio we had Matt Nathanson. He's always hilarious, especially on the fly. They showed him the new performance hall which also includes the new green room, or as I call it my room of narcassism.. there are a bunch of photos I've taken in the room. It's like they are my children, he totally pointed that out too when he was in there.
Matt Nathanson Matt Nathanson

Nextly we had the one and only Miley Cyrus in studio. She was doing a bit of a promotional tour for the new single from the new Hannah Montana movie. She was very nice and chatty, actually asking about my camera, I thought it was very cool she's interested in photography. I have to say she carries herself very well its hard to remember sometimes that she's only 16.
Miley Cyrus Miley Cyrus

Ok last up for this batch oh blog goodness is the up and comer Jessie James. She's managed by Johnny Wright and has some pipes on her like Christina Aguilera. I'd keep my eyes peeled for her to blow up if I were you.
Jessie James

They've booked a big guest for in studio tomorrow. I dont know if its on the DL or not. Also! just a reminder that there are a ton more photos at www.kiddlive.com

Later everyone!
Rachel

No comments: