Monday, March 14, 2011

Daylights saving time = Crappy

Spring absolutely kills me with the hour we lose! It totally messes with my already ridiculous body clock. This past week has been pretty nuts. Lots and lots of shoots this week, including a friends wedding. Yes I'm still bitter it fell during SXSW film. I'm going to go down there one year and shoot away, I swear! It's almost blasphemous for me to claim to be a photographer from Texas, and never shot SXSW or ACL Fest.

However lots of great stuff coming up, DIFF, Nascar, Frightmare Weekend, Dallas Comic Con, which happens to also fall on the same weekend as Taste Addison, and Wild Flower Fest? WTF is that?! Why so much on one weekend.

I dont know that I really have any photos to post with this entry. It was really just me rambling a little and making myself feel like I'm actually kind of keeping up with the blog.

Alright I'm going to get back to work on everything, before it starts piling up!

Rachel

No comments: