Monday, August 8, 2011

Still the red headed step child.... so to speak

First of all nothing against red heads, my mother is one. Second of all the neglect continues. Which is quite sad frankly, seeing as how important social networking and blogging really is now a days. As a marketing tool more than anything. I even took on an ambitious attempt at Tumblring a photo a day and that was short lived.

But then I went on vacation and when I returned, got wrapped up in work. Heck I'm still wrapped up in work. It seems as if its never end and I'm paid far too little for it all. I also find myself with quite the insomnia lately. Maybe I'm just nocturnal.

Anyhow I discovered a video I shot on MTV.com today. No biggie it was on youtube and I shot it for a friend at his convention. But the fact its on MTV is pretty cool. Wish there was a credit on it though.

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2011/05/24/amazing-spider-man-stan-lee-cameo/

Anyway there's that. So what have I been shooting, well there was Katy Perry, Dolly Parton, Panic at the Disco, Marc Broussard, NKOTBSB, and Rhianna to name a few folks. I'm crossing my fingers to shoot Maroon 5 again this year, I'd like to shoot the Honda Civic Tour but not from back of the house. I mean come on Blink 182 you're not that egotistical right? I have also yet to shoot Taylor Swift since she performed at a Mall here back in 06, it would be nice to get some shots of her show.

Anyhow I think I'm going to leave you with that for now. I know its far less than exciting. If yall want to peruse the Tumblr its under the name RachelParker. Shocking right??

Later guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Great Article Dear
Thank you for sharing the useful information, Your blog is highly effective and contains worthy content. I would like to introduce one similar website such as yours which work in the area of panchang. here one interesting topic is गणेश जी की आरती.
--
Ganesh Kumawat
Perfect Relationship Blog

Unknown said...

Indian Railway Jobs is one of the most secure and sophisticated job that a candidate aspires for. Every year, Indian Railways releases a huge number vacancies for the railway recruitment 2018 online application form purpose. This year, Indian Railways has released a massive vacancy of 89, 604 Posts for RRB ALP & Technician, and Group- “D” Posts 2018.

Daniel said...

'http://www.sedotwcberkahmandiri.web.id