Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Red DIrt Round Up


Reckless Kelly
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
So I shot this a couple weeks ago. Cross Canadian Ragweed puts it on every year. I didn't get to shoot them thought because of deadlines. They wanted us to shoot Gary Allen but he wouldn't let anyone shoot him from the pit.. yet fans had SLR's in the crowd.. seriously? Oh well that's life.

Anyway since I opted not to get there really early I got to shoot Reckless Kelly and Stoney LaRue who were both good shoots. I also shot Robert Earl Keen but it was a bunch of straight Yellow, Green, and Blue lighting so I wasn't really happy with any of it. It wouldn't have been as bad but he was wearing a hat that created a shadow so finding a balance was impossible.

Anway here's a few shots

Reckless Kelly
Reckless Kelly Reckless Kelly

Stoney LaRue
Stoney LaRue Stoney LaRue Stoney LaRue

I shot hanson at Kidd and the House of Blues this past week, so I should have a blog about that shortly. I'll be out at opening day for the Fair on Friday. Yep I'm fairing it up instead of ACLing it up. But the line up isnt all that great this year.

I need to add some shots to my portfolio on my website and this may be blasphemy to say on blogger but I was thinking about moving to wordpress and then i couldnt figure out how to use it. Like I'm not completely web builder impaired but I'm no web designer!

Alright talk to yall later
Rachel

No comments: