Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Rascal Flatts


Rascal Flatts
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
Well I shot the Rascal Flatts show Friday. And I have to say being a fan of them I was a little disappointed at how they went and changed the photo policy the day of the show I shot. They cut it from being able to shoot two whole songs. To getting 30 seconds of the 2nd and 3rd songs. And that makes my job hard. I have to take some test shots to make sure the light isnt lying to my meter. Then I have to pray to god one of the guys is near me because the stage is so massive and they are all running around. And to top it off were in the fan pit because they dont have barricades and I knew that but it sure seemed like it would be an easier situation when we got 2 songs. But I got a few descent shots.

That's life though. I mean I should expect random changes like this. Being told one thing and it being another. It's a hazard of the job. I cant take it out on the band. They still are really nice to their fans and pretty loose with letting them take pictures. As big as they are they try to make themselves pretty accessible. I heard at the shows they were signing autographs from the stage. That's very Kelly Clarkson of them.

Anyway! Here are some of the pics. More at the flickr as usual!

Rascal Flatts Rascal Flatts Rascal Flatts


Oh and I'm shooting the Guitar Guild Festival at the Modern Art Museum tuesday evening. Then Wednesday morning I believe I'm lined up to do the shoot for Kevin Michael at Kidd Kraddick. So be sure to pick up the paper Wednesday and visit Kiddlive.com too!

No comments: