Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Ne-yo


Ne-yo
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
So I shot Ne-yo at the House of Blues Friday. (He kind of looks like Seal there.. weird) And while everyone says he's a nice guy. He's pretty full of himself. I had to sign a waiver that said i wouldn't resell the images or even make posters or pin ups. Seriously? You think that many little girls want you on their wall that it would be lucrative for me to do that? Riiiight.

But that was fine whatever. The only think that really really erked me was that on the dont sell my picture waiver it said I shoot for 3 songs. Okay since when did 3 songs mean you sing half the third song? To top it off it was one of his singles he released! What the hell is that?

But here are some shots.
Ne-yo Ne-yo Ne-yo
More at the Flickr!

SO! Friday I'm slated to shoot MARTINA FREAKIN MCBRIDE. We're just waiting for approval from her publicist. My editor said it's pretty likely that we'll get it. So everyone think happy thoughts and stuff because I really want to shoot it!

I LOVE MY SECOND JOB! The other job is just alright.

Yall have a good week!
Rachel

No comments: