Saturday, December 12, 2009

David Cook


David Cook
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
Last month I shot the fantastic David Cook at the Palladium Ballroom in Dallas. Let me tell you, I don't ever recall any guitarist/musician rocking out that hard infront of my lens playing it up that much. This guy was such a great shoot. Face melting, we're talking epic.

I have to say kudos to David for putting on one hell of a show and being so great to photograph. Oh and using spotlights! I was thrilled about that. I wish every shoot could be that awesome. :)

Here are some of the pics.
David Cook David Cook David Cook David Cook

I have some maroon 5 shots coming soon :) So keep a look out. And probably some Kelly Clarkson from some of the Texas shows. I just shot it on my point and shoot cause I went for fun.. not work. :) But none the less got some stellar pics.

Later yall
Rachel

No comments: