Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pink!


Pink
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
So I got to shoot another person on my list of "people I have to shoot." And let me just say 2 songs was not enough! I mean I got great shots in those two songs, but the show is so colorful and active I wish I could have shot way more. Kudos to Pink for wanting to still put on a full on pop show, with dancing, and costume changes and an elaborate stage, oh.. and then having the vocal chops and to back it all up. Not to mention she was performing with a strained shoulder. They should give her some kind of entertainer of the year award.

So in short the show was incredible. A must see for everyone, hopefully she will do another round in the U.S. for the folks that missed it. For the shooters lighting was quite good, lots of spots. You're restricted to a limited area up front, which means you cant run around, oh and you have to watch out for her video guys. They move swiftly and for the most part aren't in your way but there are the few instances where they needed to get in for a shot.

Here are some of the shots
Pink Pink Pink Pink

Also to come soon is Metallica! Oh and Miranda Lambert is playing the State Fair this Saturday, who else is excited about that? Heck yeah, should be a good one after the Red River Rivalry. Go UT by the way.

Later Yall

No comments: