Friday, July 10, 2009

No Doubt! w/Paramore & The Sounds


No Doubt
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
So at the end of May.. like literally the second to last day of the month, I was fortunate enough to get to shoot No Doubt. The last time I saw this band was way back in 2002. Let me just say 7 years without them was far too long. I have always and will always prefer Gwen with the band. There's just so much chemistry and the music is so fun.

Ok so needless to say I was stoked to shoot this one. Lighting on the tour is great, they have a pretty simple stage set up with lots of room for the band to run around and a big screen in the background, which I always like because it adds some color to the photos. If youre attending this show it's a good one. I don't often stay to watch shows after I'm done shooting, but I was glad this was one I did get to stay and watch.

Here are some pics
No Doubt No Doubt No Doubt No Doubt
No Doubt No Doubt No Doubt

Paramore
Paramore Paramore Paramore Paramore

The Sounds
The Sounds The Sounds

Ok thats all for now. There's some more over at the flickr page.

Later Yall!
Rachel

No comments: