Monday, November 10, 2008

Neil Diamond


Neil Diamond
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
Ok I'm playing catch up! Got to shoot Neil Diamond a few weeks ago. I thought we were going to be soundboard, but we get there and his media wrangler lets us know we can shoot from 15 rows back. But we opted to stay in the cross behind the first section about 20 or so rows back. I was still glad I had the 300. But hey that's cool that we weren't all the way in the back. Yay Neil Diamond! Production for him was way simple. The only thing major was the stage platforms with the band moved. That tripped me out I was like whoa didnt see that coming.

Ok here are a couple shots.
Neil Diamond Neil Diamond

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice !
He's been an inspiration to my painting for years.
Thanks for showing the pix.

Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

Hey, thank you for having blogged about Mocha Club in the past! I wanted to ask your help with a big campaign coming up. It’s centered around this idea – at Mocha Club, we have always cared about building an accurate perception of both the challenges that Africans face, and the BEAUTY of Africa. We need bloggers to get the word out. Please email me at barrett [at] mochaclub [dot] org if you would be interested in hearing the details!