Friday, February 29, 2008

One Republic


One Republic
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
So a couple weeks ago I shot One Republic at the House of Blues. They were pretty good, I wish I could remember more about it. I have their cd and it's nothing like the remixed radio overplayed version of Apologize. Its definitely more credible than that. I really think they will continue to grow and hopefully keep a descent fan following. I know how finicky top 40 listeners can be. Not to diss anyone who likes top 40. I just feel like that if that's all you listen to you miss out and are just listening to what the station is saying you have to. (I have to admit I get slightly bitter when top 40 picks up on artists I've liked for a while. IE: Sara Bareilles. But that's not to say I'm not happy for the artist success) Anyway! I already posted shots of their Opening act Josh Kelley.

The lighting on Josh seemed much better than that which was on One Republic. I still think I got some descent shots.

One Republic One Republic One Republic One Republic
One Republic One Republic One Republic One Republic

Ok still to come Manilow, Maroon 5 at Kidd Kraddick, Rooney, Jonas Brothers, and Matchbox 20. Wow I need to catch up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the blue and purple lighting!