Sunday, February 24, 2008

Josh Kelley


Josh Kelley
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
Well last Sunday I shot One Republic at the House of Blues. Those photos will be next in the blog! But I also shot Josh Kelley the opener. I wanted to shoot the other opener which was the band The Daylights but there was some photo pass drama at the box office. But got my pass got inside watched the rest of the Daylights set then shot Josh Kelley after them.

Now the lighting at the House of Blues is incredibly hit or miss. And during Josh's set it was hit. Great great great lights. Which was a pleasant surprise. I have to say I liked Josh better live than on albums. And what's sad is that I like his brothers band better than him but he's still a good performer. His newer stuff is quite a bit better than his first album.

But now some photos.
Josh Kelley Josh Kelley Josh Kelley Josh Kelley
Josh Kelley Josh Kelley Josh Kelley Josh Kelley



Ok so coming up are pictures from One Republic, Barry Manilow, and Maroon 5 at Kidd Kraddick.

Night!
Rachel

1 comment:

okmoms said...

Fantastic pics once again. I've heard some of his music. It's not my cup of tea but he still has a nice voice.