Thursday, December 20, 2007

Mix 102.9 Eye Candy Christmas


Sara Bareilles
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
So about a week ago I got to shoot the Mix Eye Candy Christmas concert. Let me just say I love my job. The line up was Sara Bareilles whom as you may know is one of my favorite artist. The Last Goodnight whom are a great bunch of guys. James Blunt who is talented but man did they play the crap out of that You're Beautiful song. And the best 80's band ever Duran Duran. But seriously I love when the opening act is someone I love because I get to see their whole set. The rest of the acts I was editing pics to get them in for deadline during the rest of their sets. So here are some photos!

Sara Bareilles
Sara Bareilles Sara Bareilles Sara Bareilles Sara Bareilles

The Last Goodnight
The Last Goodnight The Last Goodnight The Last Goodnight The Last Goodnight

James Blunt
James Blunt James Blunt James Blunt James Blunt

Duran Duran
Duran Duran Duran Duran Duran Duran Duran Duran

Happy Holidays everyone
Rachel

No comments: