Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Daughtry


Daughtry
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
Got to shoot Daughtry friday at the Tx Stampede Rodeo. Let me firstly say. Being in a pen that separates me from the fans great. Smell of horse pee. Bad. Very Very bad.

But I like Daughtry. I got to shoot the first 3 songs. They were Crashed, What I Want, and Used To. I liked what I saw. Our reviewer didnt. But then again I'm kinda biased and have seen them before. But after shooting for the first 3 songs. Then I had to go to the media room and edit them and turn them in. After I got done I got to see Home and part of There and Back Again because I figured I'd try and beat the rush out and I still had to make it upstairs. So!

Daughtry Daughtry
Daughtry Daughtry Daughtry
Daughtry Daughtry Daughtry

There are the pictures. I got assigned Hannah Montana for tonight. Every 7 year olds dream. We will see how that goes.

Later
Rachel

No comments: