Monday, September 17, 2007

Brooks and Dunn, Alan Jackson, and Jake Owen


Brooks and Dunn
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
I got to shoot this show a little bit over a week ago. I didn't know that I had clearance for Brooks and Dunn in addition to Alan Jackson, so that was a pleasant surprise. All in all I think this show went pretty smoothly. Not to mention these guys are veterans. You know it's gonna be a good show when you go.

Also I was happy I didn't have deadline till the next morning. It meant I got to go hang out with some of my friends who were doing Merch.

Anyway onto the goods!

Jake Owen
Jake Owen Jake Owen Jake Owen

Brooks and Dunn
Brooks and Dunn Brooks and Dunn Brooks and Dunn Brooks and Dunn

Alan Jackson
Alan Jackson Alan Jackson Alan Jackson

This week I'm kind of hoping I get to shoot A Fine Frenzy again with Brandi Carlile, and I know it's a far shot but the Dave Matthews Band would be AMAZING.

Have a good week yall!
Rachel

No comments: