Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A New Decade :)

Ok so this is my official first post of the Decade. Surprisingly there will be no Concert photos in this blog! Crazy... I know. But I said in my last post that I want to blog more. Believe me I have a few concert shots to come soon enough. However I just wanted to go ahead and kick off my blogging for the year and show you that I can shoot things other than concerts!

A couple days before new years it snowed here in DFW and I persuaded my brother to be my muse and let me photograph him. Quite the feat honestly. So I just wanted to share a shot from that shoot. It looks better bigger, so click it :)


I hope you all had a fantastic New Year. I actually got Strep Throat the first damn day of the year. How's that for kicking it off! I would have taken advantage of all the down time to get actual stuff done, but my body insisted upon using it for sleep. What is that?

Ok I'm going to stop rambling on! Later yall.
Rachel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.