Friday, September 25, 2009

Glee!!


Glee
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
So the Gleek Tour stopped by the Galleria Mall earlier this month. And if you haven't seen the show Glee what on earth are you waiting for?! It's absolutely hilarious. Sure there is the occasional musical number that seems a bit off, but most of the musical numbers are great. Dont believe me, just google "Glee Push It." That one deserves an emmy.

Anyway I had the pleasure of getting to shoot the kids at the Galleria that afternoon and a few of them at Kidd Kraddick earlier that morning. All of them very nice, not to mention Cory and Mark both were very easy on the eyes.

Anyway that's enough of my babbling about this. Here are a few shots from through out the day. Check out more on my Flickr!
Cast of Glee Cast of Glee Cast of Glee

Glee Glee

Ok that's all for now. There's a handful more on my Flickr if yall want to check that out!

Later
Rachel

No comments: