Sunday, August 30, 2009

Aerosmith & ZZ Top


Aerosmith
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
Ok first of all, sorry it's been so long. Now that we've gotten that out of the way, what better to follow the last post than Aerosmith & ZZ Top. This show was great to shoot. I enjoy that they mix the set list up every night, and that way the photographers don't all have the same shots. The band was great to shoot with Joe Perry shredding away on guitar and Steven Tyler's hair blowing around thanks to the gigantic fans next to the catwalk. My only complaint is that all the photographers have to cram into one side of the barricade. I got in first so I found a sweet spot though, no room to move around at all however. Major kudos to the girl who was handling the press, I'm not sure what her title was, she may have actually been the tour manager even.

Here are some shots from the great show. It's a shame that Steven fell off the stage at another show shortly after. I hope he is feeling better.

Aerosmith
Aerosmith Aerosmith Aerosmith Aerosmith

ZZ Top were the openers and a blast to shoot as well. Here are some shots of them.
ZZ Top ZZ Top ZZ Top ZZ Top

Ok that's all the rock I have for you now. I have some Twicon Actor Q&A pictures coming very soon. I just shot the cast of Glee this week, and I'm lined up to shoot one of my favorites next week. But I'm not going to talk about it ;-)

Rachel

No comments: