Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Marc Broussard


Marc Broussard
Originally uploaded by rachelparker
Ok so this will be it I think till I get back from out of town. I am almost caught up. Were in the year 2009.. that's always good. The first show I went to this year was Marc Broussard who I love to death. He was fantastic. I'd put it in the top 3 out of the handful of times i've seen him. His fans were dancing like I've never seen them dance before. Lighting was pretty good too. Yay House of Blues lighting guy.. yay! He's gotten much much better in the recent months.

Marcs openers were Josh Hoge and Sons of William. Who were both great as always. They even joined him on his most popular number "Home."

We also spotted Miranda Lambert's guitar player Scotty Wray at the show.

But hey on to the photos!
Marc Broussard Marc Broussard Marc Broussard Marc Broussard

Sons of William & Josh Hoge
Sons of William Josh Hoge

Ok enjoy! Still to come AC/DC and The Fray.
Rachel

No comments: