Thursday, June 21, 2007

Concerts in the Gardens - Patty Griffin and South Austin Jug Band

So I got assigned this the weekend of the 9th and 10th. I apologize that I am just now putting these photos up.

South Austin Jug Band
The Jug band was more like bluegrassy but younger guys so it was kinda cool. And the fiddler reminded me of Shane West.

South Austin Jug Band South Austin Jug Band South Austin Jug Band


Patty Griffin
Patty is amazing. I unfortunately only got to stay and shoot for three songs. And had to leave when she was going to sing Burgundy Shoes. Which I hear was a highlight of the night. She is absolutely mesmerizing and if the opportunity arises you should go see her.

Patty Griffin Patty Griffin Patty Griffin

Stay Tuned for Loretta Lynn, Fall Out Boy, and Eventually Tony Romo with Metal Skool.

Later Guy!
Rachel

No comments: